Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's OFFICIAL

We have OFFICIALLY begun!  I'm so very excited.  I know, it's going to be a LONG process, but the first step is complete.  We have chosen our adoption agency and completed the application!  I can't wait to hold my little girl and welcome her into our family.  I know it will be at least a year if not two, but to know that I'm one step closer just thrills my heart.
Now for the fun part!  :)  The fundraising..... I have lots of ideas running through my head, I just have to figure out what will be the most effective.  Any ideas??  I'd love to hear them!
For now, I leave you with this verse....
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment